Mach-3 Foamy Build
Tonight I got the 4mm foam from Dollar Tree and cut the pieces out. I glued the cockpit/fuselage together and the horizontal stab/elevator to the vertical stabs.
- Put in 3mm carbon-fiber rods (36 inches x 2) in main wing, vert stabs, elevator and down length.
- Hinge all control-surfaces (ailerons and elevator – original version is elevon-mixed; something which I cannot do with my radio)
- Cut-out canopy for battery access.
- Glue back-half to front-half of plane.
- Install servos and linkages
- Build motor-mount
Follow this build at RCG: